The RESTRAW reusable glass straw is a sleek and eco-friendly addition to the battle against single-use plastic. Made from borocilicate glass, these glass straws are of the most durable and commercially available glass. Restraws Glass Straws are locally manufactured and come with hemp a sleeve to keep your straw scratch free and a straw cleaning brush for your convenience. Glass neither absorbs, nor imparts flavours.
- Country of Origin: Made in South Africa
- Straw: Borosilicate Glass
- Sleeve: Hemp
- Cleaning Brush: Stainless Steel, Nylon
- Rinse your Restraw Glass Straw after use. Soak in warm soapy water. Insert the brush in either side of your Glass Straw to clean its full length.
- Safe to wash in a Dishwasher.
- Plastic cannot biodegrade, it only breaks down into smaller, and smaller particles.
- Plastics can remain in the environment for longer than two thousand years.
What’s in the Box:
1 x Original RESTRAW Glass Straw (220mm x 10mm)
1 x RESTRAW hemp sleeve
1 x RESTRAW cleaning brush
|Dimensions||20 × 1 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGEWe have always set out to provide the very best product available, and we are confident that we have been keeping to that promise. If you feel like your order was not of the highest standard, we are going to do our utmost best to make this right. We would like to make a small ask, please ensure that it was purchased from us. That's it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on: Phone: 011 702 3089 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning has not been opened.