G & TEA
Our good friends and Bubble Tea maestros at Pop Cafe dreamt up the following recipe and we have to say, we are impressed!
- 60ml Cape Town Gin Rooibos Red
- 2 Table Spoons Blueberry Bursting Boba
- 30ml Strawberry Tonic Syrup
- 200ml Sparkling Water
- Garnish (Fresh Cucumber Stick, Grape Fruit Wheel and Pomegranates)
- Add Rooibos Gin, Strawberry Tonic Syrup and Sparkling Water to your glass and gently stir until mixed
- Fill Glass with Ice
- Add 2 Table Spoons of Blueberry Bursting Boba and Garnish to your drink
- Serve, or don’t. You did make it, you may claim it 😉
Hints & Tips
Add the Bursting Boba after the ice so that the pearls stay on top of the drink for a super sexy look.