Cosmic Drink Recipe and Instrucitons
For Valentine’s Day this year, we wanted to create a drink to represent the immensity and beauty of love itself, and what better representation than the cosmos.
This delightful drink ties in lustful floral notes, the cosmic beauty of the culinary chameleon that is Butterfly Pea and the perfect pairing of Cherry and Litchi. Enjoy.
- Butterfly Pea Powder 100g
- Cherry Bursting Boba x 1 heaped spoon
- Litchi Tonic Syrup x 1 tot
- Soda Water x 200ml
- Secco Drink Infusion x 1 sachet
- Gin of your choice if you want to make it alcoholic.
For the Butterfly Pea Solution
- Add 1 heaped teaspoon of butterfly pea powder to 100ml of water and stir until fully dissolved
- Did you know that butterfly pea changes colour with the pH levels?
Build the Drink
- In your glass add 1 tot of Litchi Tonic Syrup
- Add your Gin now if you want to make it alcoholic
- Add 200ml of Soda Water to the glass
- Add 1 heaped table spoon of Cherry Bursting Boba
- Add 1 sachet of Secco Infusion (we used Raspberry Rose Hibiscus)
- Fill glass with Ice
- Float Butterfly Pea solution on top of drink and watch as it changes colour with the acidy of the drink
TIP: It helps to float on top of the ice and using the back of a spoon to get the layered effect.